Begin Driving – mission statement
The purpose of Begin Driving is to provide high quality driver education tailored to our customer’s individual needs, in combination with professional customer service.
- We will distinguish ourselves from our competitors by providing quality driver education and professional customer service.
- Instructors will endeavour to arrive at the appointed lesson time at least 90% of the time or offer an apology.
- Instructors will provide one-to-one tuition and will not car share.
- Instructors will offer an interactive recap of the previous lesson to set a base-line for tuition.
- Instructors will state firm aims and objectives for the current lesson, so the pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of the lesson and what they are trying to achieve at the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development.
- Instructors will interactively summarise the lesson so the pupil is fully aware of their strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective was achieved.
- Instructors will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible.
- Instructors will keep their tuition vehicle in a reasonably clean and tidy condition that reflects the branding and professional image of the driving school.
- Instructors will ensure that customers receive a copy of our terms and conditions and current lesson prices.
Training with Eastbourne Driving School Begin Driving will get you motivated and mobile.